Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Muffy Vanderbear anyone?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A women that I "meet" on ebay (a very nice seller) has turned me on to Muffy vanderbear. A stuffed bear that is "retired" but you can still find her around. As it turns out she is the same size as the Angelina Ballerina and her cothes fit on her. Some of them are pretty cute. So now I have a new obbession too, muffy vanderbear. Anyone else collect them? I only have princess outfit for DD's AB doll (it fits great and only ocst me $5.)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Muffy Bear, and don't collect her too much, however I really like some of the Muffy pets for my AGs. I have two pigs, the cat, the dog (much cutter than Coconut IMO), the horse (too small for AGs, but perfect for Ann Estelle), and the duck!

    Look in my Easter album to see a couple of them, they are really cute.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too recently realized that the Muffy accessories work for Angelina. I just won an ebay auction for a really cute drop leaf table, two chairs, a vase, table runner and placemats that look adorable with Angelina's cottage and kitchen set. They are exactly the right size and were VERY WELL PRICED--always a plus!! I also got a darling wooden toy chest with blocks, a ball, puppet theater and jump rope----too cute!!
    Karla
    OOPS, just remembered, my new table set is not Muffy, but FP Briarberry! SORRY!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 18, 2006 09:33 PM: Message edited by: gmommy04 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have quite a collection of Muffy V. I've thought about narrowing it down because I've run outof space here with all that we collect. It's the cutest stuff and verrry well made. I absolutely love her (and Hoppy). If you're looking for anything in particular, PM me, it may be something I'm willing to let go. I haven't started selling her of yet, mainly because I want her things to go to a good home.

    Stacird

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gmommy04:
    I too recently realized that the Muffy accessories work for Angelina. I just won an ebay auction for a really cute drop leaf table, two chairs, a vase, table runner and placemats that look adorable with Angelina's cottage and kitchen set. They are exactly the right size and were VERY WELL PRICED--always a plus!! I also got a darling wooden toy chest with blocks, a ball, puppet theater and jump rope----too cute!!
    Karla
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I found that on sale from frills and fansty, I will post a link, along with my princess outfit. They are both really cute. I haven't found much else Muffy outside of ebay though. I have been bidding on a few things, but I don't want to spend much and am always being out bid. I know some people get things on the 1st bid because I see it happen. However it never seems to happen to me. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    here is the link, not sure if I am voilting any posting rules, if I am someone let me know and I will take it out. (I think it is ok though.)

    http://frillsandfantasy.com/index.ph...arch_str=&pg=3

    The princess outfit is super cute and great price, shipping was 7.95 though (I bought 2 of the princes outfit and one toy cheast.)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by stacird:
    I have quite a collection of Muffy V. I've thought about narrowing it down because I've run outof space here with all that we collect. It's the cutest stuff and verrry well made. I absolutely love her (and Hoppy). If you're looking for anything in particular, PM me, it may be something I'm willing to let go. I haven't started selling her of yet, mainly because I want her things to go to a good home.

    Stacird
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will keep that in mind. What do you have? I had a bid on the bride one (super cute) but was out bid.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a bunch that I will probably sell due to space!!
    They really are so cute!!
    I love jointed bears!!!
    'Cali' the cat is darling.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Skywalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never was into Muffy but I loved my Oatsie beyond all sanity. Sadly he was sort of loved to death, his joints went because I slept with him every night and he'd lost stuffing. But I ahve really fond memories.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES! I love the Vanderbears, it was something my mom and I collected when I was a little girl. I think we have about 7 large tupperwares full of Muffy, her friend Hoppy and her family and accesories. Just the thought of her and her things gives me warm fuzzies...I love those memories I have with my mom.

    Shanna

  10. #10
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a few Hoppy Vanderhare bunnies but it was too hard to collect for her AND AG, so I don't collect for her anymore. She's very cute and if I had more money and space I would have more outfits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •